Thursday, February 18, 2010

i've said it n i'm saying it again

ok i know.this entry will most probably evolve around the same-lame-boring-annoying topic.

but i'd once said...don't lay your eyes on this not so decent piece n just click on other pages if u think this is annoying.

i've said that i would try to update more frequent but i didn't aite. well...school works were haunting me so i'm sorry.

i've said that working life will never beat study life aite? and i really meant it. that's the major factor which brought to the big changes in my life.

last friday right after school i went to kl n straight away headed to OU. waited for my bro to go back together to kedah. damn. that was when i realized walking alone in kl would never be the same as before. those previous years...i admit that i loved having my time alone. but when i felt bored i could just call anyone and asked them to tag along. but now...friends are all scattered over the country. most are not in kl. those who're in kl are working which i dare not to disturb.

and today...i was again overwhelmed by that stupid-annoying feeling. since things didn't go as what i'd planned (driving back to pahang) as car delivery was delayed due to Chinese New Year...so i had to take a bus. so just now i pulled myself out of d bed n off to kl (owh i was in shah alam last night). actually it was so usual for me to do everything on my own but just now... it was different. i did my shopping in midvalley alone all by myself. having lunch at kenny rogers with the table was all mine. but... i felt like crying coz i knew i couldn't have these kind of calls again...

"oit am. ko katne? kat bangsar? haaaa ok2 nnt aku join"
"oit yensyi.ko ktne? hostel?meh la sini boring la nk mkn sorang2.ke nk aku tapau blk mkn sane?"

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!this is so disheartening!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

fathiah zulkafli said...

thanks for the idea.yea i know they're all dull entries.but i dun mind not having readers.coz i write whenever i feel like to n i can't guarantee any constant updates.so i rather let it just be a silent page.i know it's opposing the idea of having blog but this is what i want it to be like.

lin said...

Kak Fath!!!!! just give me a call when you're in KL...bole kita g tgk wayang sma2 n jln2 cari mkn or shopping n whutsoever...Lin kt Shah Alam nh..Just call me k sis! I miss you =))

pnnz said...

yes fat...

i feel the same way. yesterday i went to mid alone. and i found myself thinking about the same thing you were.

it was a lot nicer dulu. i don't know if i can have the same degree of closeness with new friends compared to what i have with the friends i have during our uni years.

for now, we are the same. jln sorang2 je...

fathiah zulkafli said...

lin: yea sure dear!but usually kak fath g kl naik bus so kalo kt shah alam tu leen ada kete tak?kalo ada leh la jln2.kalo x kak fath la kne bwk kete dr sini.coz shah alam's public trans are so lame~huhu

pnnz: huaaaaaaaaaa!!means that i'm not alone living this kind of life huh?u're with me aite?but until when will u be with me?we should end this misery babeh.hehe ;p

少菁 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.