1. I love to talk to myself. Yea, that's it. self monologue. I really do that I swear but I'm not crazy that I'm sure. hehe =p
2. Owh. I also talk to my cat. Crazy? Yea maybe. But at least he's a good listener. I can just tell him everything without worrying that my secret will ever slip from his mouth. So that I'll know it well that my secret is safe with him. Haha. Smart kan?
3. From the past few months, I've been realizing on a fact that I'm becoming cold and cold and cold. I don't really bother to please people. I realized this one day when a friend of mine called me up upon our complicated virtual discussion. I picked up the phone and straight away led to our unfinished discussion when he suddenly froze me with, "U ni... kot la nak tanya i kat mane. dah makan ke blum. Ni tak, orang call je trus tanya apsal call?". It was then I noticed that, dah lama aku tak fikir tentang pentingnya soalan2 remeh macam tu dalam perhubungan manusia.
4. I've forgotten macam mana nak merajuk and macam mana nak memujuk. Though I feel offended upon something, I easily get rid of it. I always take words bluntly though I know it was meant sharp. So when I hardly sulk, I hope others will also be easy on me which I vaguely notice that they were actually offended by my words or actions. Ignorant is the best word to describe it aite? heeee =p
5. I talk a lot when I'm with people whom I'm comfortable with. When I say a lot I really mean A LOT. That's why people always say that I'm talkative. But try to place me with those whom I'm not keen to be with. I'll guarantee you that the conversation will definitely hard to be kept rolling.
6. I'm a cleanliness freak. OCD I must agree. I can't work, eat or sleep when the area is too messy. This is how crazy I can be. When I was in my first year, I traveled back home to Kedah almost once a month and usually I arrived home by 9-10pm on the Friday night. I didn't directly dragged myself to bed. Instead, I stayed up until 2am to clean up the house, especially the shower room and my bedroom. So that I could have a nice long shower and a good deep sleep afterward. Gila kan? =p
7. I hate rubber band! Reason? Because rubber bands look like worms! They really resemble each other don't they? And I hate the smell of rubber bands. I always think that rubber bands are all dirty and since I was young, everytime I accidentally touch rubberband, I'll quickly speed up myself to wash my hands with fragrance soap. Why did I say "accidentally touch"? Because I would never touch rubber band. I always avoid touching that smelly band. Again, how crazy I can be? Hehe... Each time I buy foods which are packed in plastics and tied with rubber band, I'll ask my friends to untie them for me. Actually I used to keep this weird secret only to myself and that time it was even worse. I untied everything by myself and I covered my hands with anything like cloth or tissue papers at least. Then I'll wash my hands with liquid handwash before I could start eating. My siblings especially my younger brother Afiq really likes to play around with my weird freakishness. Last few days he suddenly threw a rubber band to my lap and I automatically jumped out of the chair and he chased me around the house to hand me the rubberband. Hua~~~ Tak suka!!!
8. I love cooking and baking. When I was young I always helped mom with kuih and kek raya. But I withdrew this passion when I started to stay in hostel. However, I started to get back on my nerves when I was living abroad. At that time, I was more into cooking rather than baking because oven was hardly available. I regarded cooking as my only hobby at that moment because everyday I was eager enough to try new recipe and to cook for every eating hour. I woke up early to make my breakfast, I cooked for lunch, I tried making Malay traditional kuih for tea time and cooked light meal for dinner. It was unbelievable that I lived that way, so organized but only with kitchen work. Haha.
9. I'm becoming more and more cheapskate! Before I flew myself abroad, I was known as a spendthrift. I wasn't really care about money. I just bought what I wanted without I had to think twice on it. However, living far apart from family where the currency exchange is higher, I trained myself on how to wisely manage my financial. And now, I'm sooooooo calculative in spending money on things which are unnecessary. Tapi tak la kedekut sampai dengan orang pun berkira. Jangan salah faham tauuuu =p
10. I'm a short attention span person. I listen to something especially those concerning academic only for few minutes then I'll sail my thought away from this world. LOL =p
11. I'm not fond of sleeping when the sun is high up in the sky.
12. I have a great affection towards kids which drove me to the decision of becoming a primary school teacher.
13. I'm so reckless in handling gadgets. I hate messing up with anything to do with technology.
14. I talk in sleep. I heard about this before when I was in form 4. It was the first time I stayed in the hostel and my dorm mates told me that I was laughing like a ghost in my sleep. And now when I'm back in IPBA my room mates tell me almost everyday that I talk in sleep. Like... almost every night. Shoot.
15. I want to earn as much experience as possible when it comes to life and career. For that, I believe that living afar from parents and away by myself might offer me a wider room to explore and discover so many other new good things.
16. I tell almost everything about what I did, what I'm doing and what I'll do to my parents. I tell them everything single thing about what I feel and about what I think. There's really no secret among the three of us =)